I spent sometime over the last couple of days doing a complete redesign of this blog.
As I’d mentioned in an earlier post, I’ve now moved all my content over to github pages and built this blog using jekyll.

This effectively meant that I had to figure out the look and feel of this from scratch and while I put something together, I wasn’t satisfied.

While I do blog about design from time to time, I’ll be the first to admit that I’m no expert at it.

Thankfully, I have a good friend named Mani who is incredible at it.
He very kindly spent sometime cleaning up what was a randomly put together set of widgets and content and helped me out with this. Many thanks to you Mania.

I think this will be the last redesign for a while, along with the top level UI changes, I’ve also changed the search functionality on this blog using Simple-Jekyll-Search and cleaned up my contact page.

I’ve also spent some time optimising this for mobile now.
While, as I mentioned more than a year ago in my push vs pull post, I’m not trying to increase readership etc, but, its still important to put my best foot forward when it comes to the things that I do, regardless of what comes out of it.

Hopefully, with these changes, I can get on to more writing for this year, which is mostly stuck in drafts here and there.

Thank you for reading
Sainath