I’ve been doing a bunch of reading on this topic (I’m actually working on my first YouTube video, and its on this topic, right now!)
I thought I’d put down the content that has helped me the most in forming a better understanding and made me more aware of my own cognitive biases in case that is of help to anybody out there.
This is a starting point ( pretty exhaustive starting point ) for anyone who wants to understand these topics better.
I’m not getting into what gets covered in these lectures, they’re pretty broad within the constraints of (psychology, behavioural economics and cognitive biases) so do check them out if you’re interested.
In some ways this is me bookmarking stuff I want to go back to on my blog haha.
- Seven Habits of Highly Effective People — Covey
- Thinking, Fast and Slow — Kahneman
- Predictably Irrational — Ariely
- Lateral Thinking — Edward de Bono
Incerto Series — Taleb Lectures
- Dan Ariely TED Talk
- Edge Master Class : 2008 — Thaler, Mullainathan, Kahneman
- Edge Master Class : 2007 — Kahneman Thank you for reading