So I went on a bit of reading frenzy for the first week after I posted the previous update.
I’ve since had work and also been travelling which is always awesome.
But, here goes.
Books read since the last update :
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things — Ben Horowitz
- Predictably Irrational — Dan Ariely
- Industries of the Future — Alec Ross
- Thinking Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman
A Short History of Nearly Everything — Bill Bryson Currently reading :
- The Wealth of Nations — Adam Smith
- The Lean Startup — Eric Ries
- Kotler on Marketing — Phillip Kotler
- High Output Management — Andy Grove Happy that I’m clearing my backlog of books.