Tags[reading-update] [books] [musings] [productivity] [goals] [content] [updates] [poetry] [noise] [psychology] [design-thinking] [introduction] [feynman-technique] [youtube] [short-story] [senses] [new-year] [life] [channel] [chanakya] [arthashastra] [politics] [meditation] [ubi] [travel] [statistics] [podcasts] [philosophy] [nature] [meta-tic-tac-toe] [limerick] [jio] [israel] [india] [incerto] [haiku] [gita] [fiction] [essays] [debate] [data] [culture] [anger] [aesthetics]
So I went on a bit of reading frenzy for the first week after I posted the previous update.
I’ve since had work and also been travelling which is always awesome.
But, here goes.
Books read since the last update :
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things — Ben Horowitz
- Predictably Irrational — Dan Ariely
- Industries of the Future — Alec Ross
- Thinking Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman
A Short History of Nearly Everything — Bill Bryson Currently reading :
- The Wealth of Nations — Adam Smith
- The Lean Startup — Eric Ries
- Kotler on Marketing — Phillip Kotler
- High Output Management — Andy Grove Happy that I’m clearing my backlog of books.