So, a long overdue update on what I’ve been reading.
I’ve had some things to deal with on the personal front over the past month or so and that’s affected my reading.
But, here goes.
Books read since the last update :
- Crossing the Chasm — Geoffrey. A. Moore
- A Girl is a Half Formed Thing — Eimear McBride
The Design of Everyday things — Donald Norman Currently reading :
- The Wealth of Nations — Adam Smith
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things — Ben Horowitz
- Thinking Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman
- A Short History of Nearly Everything — Bill Bryson Plan is to finish these 4 books before anything else.