Tags[reading-update] [books] [musings] [productivity] [goals] [content] [updates] [poetry] [noise] [psychology] [design-thinking] [introduction] [feynman-technique] [youtube] [short-story] [senses] [new-year] [life] [channel] [chanakya] [arthashastra] [politics] [meditation] [ubi] [travel] [statistics] [podcasts] [philosophy] [nature] [meta-tic-tac-toe] [limerick] [jio] [israel] [india] [incerto] [haiku] [gita] [fiction] [essays] [debate] [data] [culture] [anger] [aesthetics]
I thought I’d post an update on the books I’ve been reading.
It’s been a bit of a slow month, been working on other things that should bear fruit in a while. I strayed a bit and read one book that wasn’t on the last list.
Books read since the last update :
- The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid — C.K.Prahlad
Walden and Other Writings — Henry David Thoreau Currently reading :
- The Wealth of Nations — Adam Smith ( I might never finish this book )
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things — Ben Horowitz
- A Girl is a Half Formed Thing — Eimear McBride
- Thinking Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman I’m going focus on clearing up my list over the next month, have a new set of books that I intend to take on after this.