I thought I’d post an update on the books I’ve been reading.
It’s been a bit of a slow month, been working on other things that should bear fruit in a while. I strayed a bit and read one book that wasn’t on the last list.
Books read since the last update :
- The Fortune at the Bottom of the Pyramid — C.K.Prahlad
Walden and Other Writings — Henry David Thoreau Currently reading :
- The Wealth of Nations — Adam Smith ( I might never finish this book )
- The Hard Thing about Hard Things — Ben Horowitz
- A Girl is a Half Formed Thing — Eimear McBride
- Thinking Fast and Slow — Daniel Kahneman I’m going focus on clearing up my list over the next month, have a new set of books that I intend to take on after this.